Friday, October 21, 2011

Reasons for Not Posting

       I’ve been spending all my time on a modeling website getting my portfolio together and networking with all sorts of people in the industry. That’s the main reason why I haven’t been posting. So I decided I should tell you all something about the website itself.

       I found the site while registering with roll models, a site for disabled models, actors, musicians and performers. It’s called Model Mayhem and now that I’m registered I’m building a professional portfolio to take and send to prospective clients. At my age, I only have a few more years in which to sell my wares. I could make a killing starting an off color website directed at devotees and have actually thought about it. With the economy the way it is I’m sure a lot of us have considered this.

       I’m thinking about closing down my face book account again. I can’t see posting all my pictures there for free when I could be selling them. Just like these models who pose nude on model mayhem in their portfolios. I think it’s stupid because anyone can come along and copy that picture and save it to their hard drive. When I do my lingerie and implied nude shoots, I’m having Eric shoot them and I won’t post them anywhere but on my own website.

       So that’s where I’ve been instead of posting, plus I have face book, twitter, four email accounts and photomodelnetwork. Though, none of it is more important than this blog and I apologize for letting it go. I’ll be back on track before you know it. Until then, I will write something at least every other day. Thanks for hanging in there with me!
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.