Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photo Shoots

       We’ve been shooting pictures like crazy. Did a photo shoot with a photographer from Huntingdon, PA. His name was John Biddle and I dressed up like a Steelers cheerleader. John was very nice and easy to work with. He took about 150 shots and I found 10 I liked. I’m still waiting for the edited pictures.

       Then Eric and I and the girls did a shoot in white lingerie. 172 photos of great shots that people on model mayhem are turning their noses up at, simply because the pictures aren’t signed or edited. Perhaps if I had big round fake breasts I would have got a better response. At any rate, I gave a bunch to Eric to edit and sign. Maybe he’ll get a little more respect after that.

       I realize I’m being a tad bit sarcastic but I’ve been working my butt off to try and make it before I’m too old. I should just give it up and start my own website with only handicapped girls. I would make a killing! But no, I’m trying not to stoop to that level. So it’s back to the drawing board. I have a shoot on Monday with another photographer and I need to be ready and I don’t know what to do yet.  Well, tomorrow we’re putting our heads together for some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.