Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Summer to All

I wanted to wish you all a happy, healthy summer and hope everyone enjoys a long vacation from work to be with friends and loved ones. Here are some pictures of the wildlife around my backyard, enjoy!
P.S. If anyone can tell me what kind of butterflies these are please leave me a comment with the answers and I'll post it. I will no longer be posting comments from anonymous readers especially since it was made clear to me that the anonymous poster "doesn't usually write to these things" so I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this person also doesn't follow my blog. so how could they get all the information to speculate about about such personal issues in my life?
P.P.S. If this person is as brave, intelligent, concerned and only wishing to save me heartache; I'm afraid he or she is a tiny bit late and wee tad short on cash now to help me with problems long since past. However, I could use all the friends that truly care about my well-being so why doesn't mystery commenter email me and we can talk then he or she can impart his or her wisdom one on one and really help me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.