Friday, March 9, 2012

Guilt and Fear Part

          Remember my post where I had the problem I didn’t know what I going to about? Well, thank God Eric got sick of it as well and looks likes everything is going to work itself out. However, now I have new problem. My doctor at the pain clinic is changing my medication after 4 years of being on the same thing and I’m very anxious that it won’t work.

          I always took ten 8mg dilaudid a day for pain. Now they want to cut my dilaudid down to 120 pills from 300 and give me some form of long acting dilaudid instead. Here’s the problem,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I’ve NEVER  taken a long acting pill that helps my pains, not EVER! It seems like no matter what type of medication or how long it’s supposed to work, I need another dose in 4-6 hours. With only 120 breakthrough pills and I simply won’t have enough regular dilaudid to get by. I’m going to call the pain clinic tomorrow. My panic level is simply too high and its hell living your life in pain. I refuse to do it.                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.