Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hospitalized

         I’m sorry I haven’t been on in awhile but I’ve been very ill. I had a temperature of 103 degrees, blood pressure of 70/40 and pulse of 153. I had it 83 degrees in my room, was wearing my warm pajamas, shivering and shaking uncontrolabllly and was still so cold it was if I was out in 10 below weather. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks. I had unexplained blood poisoning. I’m home now but still not myself. I can’t keep my bp up without medication and I’m nauseated after I eat. I’m worried about my health.

         So please forgive my short post and how late it is. I will tell you things have settled down somewhat around here although there is still cause for concern and worry. But if I can keep close watch things, especially Eric, and exercise some self control, I may be able get to through this unscathed…we’ll see.

         I don’t know if I told you I got new a kitty! His name is Frodo and he is a 10 week old tabby with wonderful playful, affection and rambunctious personality. When my Cochise, my 16 year old year tabby died 1 ½ ago, I never thought I’d get over it and it took me this long to replace him. My 2 other boys are pretty upset though. 12 year Bilbo and 10 year old Jasper absolutely won’t accept him yet and we’ve had him for 2 weeks now. Oh well, hopefully they’ll eventually warm up to him.

         Well friends, I’m still feeling under the weather so I’m gonna go but I promise to talk to you sooner than I have been. You all have a goodnight and good day!

                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.