Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Beauty Skin Care Part 3
Keeping the body well hydrated is not only crucial for overall health but makes your skin glow, supple, plumps up lines and wrinkles and clears pimples, whiteheads and blackheads! You should drink at the very least 8-10 8oz. glasses a day but the more you drink the better. If you are not used to drinking water, you may find yourself in the bathroom more than usual. However, this will lessen over time as your body adjusts to the change. Patience is key here so don’t give up! I drink a gallon of water every day but of course I’ve been increasing slowly for many, many years.
Water flushes toxins from your body, cleaning out your liver and kidneys. These are the two most important organs for filtering your blood of toxins and an over amount of free radicals which cause cancer, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, Alzheimer’s and premature aging among many more. It is imperative to try and eat a healthy diet, to get some kind of regular exercise and take a multivitamin with essential minerals along with the other supplements previously mentioned every day.
I’m not implying you follow a strict diet and deviate from it. Quite the contrary, there are only a few simple rules of thumb that will keep you healthier, slimmer and happier. And I will list them for you.
1. Don’t add salt to food – there’s enough in it to begin with.
2. Stay away from the sugar bowl – each ordinary spoon has between 20 – 50 calories.
3. Give up pop/soda (sorry) not even the diet the sugar substitute just rots in your bowels, the chemicals in it can’t be digested.
4. Stop drinking alcohol or significantly cut down – alcohol turns to sugar once digested
5. Don’t eat prepackaged food unless it’s healthy choice or lean cuisine. Try to eat fresh foods only prepared at home.
(to be continued)