Saturday, April 21, 2012

       Skin care is something that is crucial for the spinal cord injured and a subject I have discussed in the past. However, I would like to detail my skin tips for beautiful, healthy, younger looking and clear skin for anyone who desires it.
       I will be talking about topical treatments as well as supplements, vitamins, minerals and healthy eating and living habits. I’ll give you my favorite picks of over the counter beauty products, a special recipe for best body moisturizer ever, step by step instructions on how do neck and facial exercises and my own beauty secrets for shrinking pores, smoothing skin and safe sun practices.
       Not only is this information from years and years personal practical use, but also weeks of exhaustive research. Just so I give you the best skin care advice on the internet today.
       I rarely tell people my age but they always guess at least 15 years younger. And when I do tell them, they very surprised and always comment that I appear many years younger. Getting older is part of life but you don’t have to look your age and many women would rather appear more youthful. I can tell you how to just that.
       Many folks, men and women suffer from acne and breakout well into their adult years. There are also just as many things you can do to have clearer skin with less scars. I can share my knowledge on this subject as well. As with anti- aging regime, there are topical as well as supplements and vitamins you can take, lifestyle changes and many other of same methods previously discussed that will change your skin’s behavior thereby clearing it, calming it and helping heal old scars. I’ve been through this as well in my late 20’s and early to mid 30’s until I found the right combination of treatments.
       So as this series of blogs continues, you may want to take notes or keep your printer ready. No matter your skin type, there is an answer for you! So get ready, get set, better more vibrant skin is just a few blogs away!
(to be continued)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.