Sunday, April 8, 2012

Reply To Comment

         First, have you even bothered to read “My Story” which starts at the beginning of this lists of blogs back in 2010? It details everything I’ve been through since I became injured on March 26th, 2005, including two major affairs Eric had while I lay helpless paralyzed from the chest down with both hands paralyzed which used to take photos for magazines and create paintings that I sold all over the country? Before you step into God’s shoes and start judging a person who you don’t even know, you should at least get the most background information you possibly can. Even then what kind of person would encourage ANYONE to commit suicide? It is obvious to me that you have many unresolved issues of your own to lash out so viciously and violently at a fellow human being (and in my suspicion another woman) in the manner in which you did. I feel sorry for you if reading my blog is how you entertain yourself.

         As far as modeling goes, I do this with special adaptive clothing made specifically for the handicapped. I want other women with SCI’s to know they too can still be alluring, sensual and special to their significant other and don’t have to wear moo moos and flannel pajamas if they don’t want to, that their injury has NOT diminished their ability to desirable. Besides, in my last photo shoot I wore a full length evening gown and in my next I’ll be wearing a little black dress and I’ll be changing into a specially made pair of jeans and my own design of a lovely long sleeve blouse with reinforced sleeves for added warmth because quadriplegics get cold easily. I work with a designer named Liz Callahan.

         And another reader expressed concern about my internet relationship. Well, I’d like them to know it no longer exists. I stopped chatting with all strangers on the internet. I have neither time nor patience to meet people that way. Even though I don’t get out at all, I’d rather stay at home with Eric for the rest of my life than take my chances on someone that could be a serial killer. Although Eric has made it clear that he’ll never see me in an intimate way, there’s probably no chance we’ll ever make love again, he doesn’t even sleep next to me at night, or give me a deep kiss, I know he’s completely dedicated to me and loves me in a way that transcends sex.

         Even though I’m lonely and long for his touch and I’m not ready to give up that part of life and die an old woman who gave up making love in her 40’s, I suppose there are more important in life; like dedication, friendship, sacrifice and caring.

         Now, as far as me being a “junkie” and a “whore” when you throw around words like that you definitely have problems of your own. If I say I was an alcoholic for 20 years and finally got sober but now I take pain meds because I broke my neck and use them as prescribed, that’s a fact. I have no reason write a blog with the mission to help others and waste my time making up lies. As far as I’m concerned a person that would leave that kind scathing comment is not only mentally and emotionally disturbed but just plain jealous. Which is ridiculous because if you’d rather be paralyzed from the chest down then by all means go for it. You, my dear, are the miserable one, dissatisfied with your own life. I published your comment just to see what my other readers would think but I won’t publish anymore hate mail so don’t bother.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.