Saturday, April 14, 2012

Feeling Depressed

          I’ve been feeling depressed and anxious lately and I’m having a hard time taking my own advice by feeling grateful for things I have, not procrastinating and letting go of worry.

          I know very well the things I should be doing but I can’t seem to quiet my brain enough to think straight let alone meditate or pray. The best I can do to get through the din in my head is “Dear God, please help me!” I’m not sleeping at night, I force myself to eat, I’m feeling physically sick all the time and I’ve been in more pain.

          I see these words and think how disgusting, I’m actually whining! When I read them back to myself I’m reminded of every word I’ve written on the subject on the overcoming depression, anxiety and procrastination and I know what have to do. I’m going to go back through my blogs and read every sentence of advice and firsthand knowledge I’ve written about the subject AND I’m going to buckle down, swallow my pride and pray. Also, I don’t care what I have to do, short of taking too many meds, and getting some sleep.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.