Monday, April 9, 2012

Addiction and Alcoholism in the SCI The End

         The bottom line is you CAN get clean and/or sober if you’re willing and ready to take the step to do so. No one just happens to stumble upon the chance. Yes, addiction to drugs and/or alcohol is a disease and it’s not your fault that you have been stricken by it but it is your responsibility to choose recovery. I realize it’s a hard choice to make but there are only three ends to addiction: jails, institutions and death. But I could add a fourth and perhaps so could some of you…paralysis.

         So I if anyone out there has a problem, please get help. Call your local chapter of AA/NA today. Don’t wait one more day…PLEASE.

GOOD LUCK and God bless you and your journey.                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.