Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hate Comment

       It seems I got lectured pretty badly from a regular reader and commenter for having Bruce as a friend. And while it’s true that I talked about meeting up with him, that reality never came to pass and probably never would  have because of one simple fact. I’m in love with Eric, no matter how long it’s been since he’s made love to me. No matter how many times he’s broken my heart like a china tea cup with his affairs and indiscretions. No matter how many times he’s hit me out of anger or laid my soul to waste with his razor sharp tongue. Even if I did make arrangements to meet someone in secrecy and he found out, I’d be homeless. So I’m trapped by more than just love my irate friend. I have lost all control of my life the day I broke my neck and I think part of Eric enjoys having all the control since before my injury I was so out of control with my life style of drug abuse and alcoholism.

       So the next time you go off on tangent and start lecturing a person about their life choices, it might be good idea to have ALL the facts about the people and situations involved before putting somebody down and judging them as if you were the Supreme Court. So here are the facts.

       In seven years, Eric has made love to me exactly five times but cheated on me THAT I KNOW OF six times, two of which were long standing affairs. What he and Nicole did to me could be called criminal and when he flew to Canada to be with Devie, he was gone for nine days. I had nothing to say about it. He did what he wanted and if I wanted to live here I lived with it.

(To be continued)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.