Sunday, December 4, 2011

model mayhem 2

         Have you ever posted a thread on a forum on website you are a member of? Well, I’ve done that on model mayhem and the thread has been going since November 19th. It’s so much fun to get so many responses from people and get to look to at so many portfolios and have that many chances to find gems of inspiration, diamonds in the rough to get ideas from and gold medal examples of great makeup ideas. Plus, there’s the fringe benefit of getting those comments on my pictures and even a list or two and last but certainly not least new friends, acquaintances and possible people to work with.

         Yes, I’ve been hanging out on model mayhem quite a bit; every time I turn my computer on I go there first. It seems I’ve become addicted to the website and to the dream of a becoming a model. There are other things I need to do. Try not to get yourself hooked on one site unless it’s something healthy. If you want to check out my portfolio, go to www.modelmayhem.com/lamb1st   
                                                                             

1 comment:

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.