Friday, November 25, 2011

Bruce 2

        Eric is still the king of mixed signals. He could be yelling at me one moment and the next he will be texting me on the computer from his ipod from another room in the house just to see if I’m okay. Bruce still wants to meet me sometime in mid to late January of next year. I’d really love to meet him but I’m scared. I’d have to take someone with me and it would have to be Michelle. The logistics behind the whole event are staggering. I’m going to have to talk to Bruce about it. Maybe he has some ideas. I don’t know how he could since he really has no experience with me or any quadriplegic.

        I suppose if I’m really going to do this, I need to a LOT more planning and with Bruce’s involvement. We have a lot more details to discuss. After all, we’re not a couple of teenagers running away from home even though that is what it feels like.

(to be continued)
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.