Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Prayer for Eric

Eric’s neuropathy has been so bad, so painful and so swollen that it took him 5:00am to get me tucked into bed yesterday and Michelle couldn’t even get me out of bed until 4:00pm. I asked her to shave me but it never takes her longer than 1 ½ hours, so I don’t know what on God’s green earth could have taken her so long. It seems like every time I fall asleep my employees milk the clock. I can understand Kristi doing it, she’s not my close friend, but not Michelle. I just wonder what she was doing for SIX hours while I dozed off and on. I had my bowel routine today but was finished and back in bed by 12:30 noon. Plus I was already halfway shaved. So basically it tok her 3 hours to finish shaving me, put on my moisturizer, take care f my catheter and dress me.

Enough of my complaining, the purpose of this post is t ask for prayers for Eric and his health and pain. The pain has been so severe he’s talking about suicide daily. Yesterday he cried out in agony for four hours straight. The guilt and empathy I felt for him was overwhelming and nerve racking. I had to take an extra tranquilizer just to keep it together. So please say a prayer for Eric tonight. Thank you, my friends.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.