Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bored and Blue

         I’m sooo bored and down in the dumps. It’s been rather chilly which only reminds me that summer is over and I must endure another long, cold and dark Pennsylvania winter. Ever since breaking my neck, I’ve been completely intolerant to the cold. I’m actually not comfortable in a room under 80 degrees. So no more pretty clothes; I’m relegated to wearing sweats for five months. I know what would cheer me up, if Eric would let me do a shoot with a professional photographer.

         Well, I just got finished ordering 100.00 dollars worth of lingerie from a website called Adam and Eve and that cheered me up a little. Hopefully, I can wear it for my next photo shoot. I think I’m slowly wearing Eric down on the issue of letting someone else shoot me when I read him an email I received from a photographer who is only going to be in Pittsburgh two days in October and shoots for magazines. Well, I missed out on that due to his jealousy or over protectiveness or whatever is blocking his ego from letting me go.

         I realize I’m only rambling so until I can write in a more orderly, productive  and concise manner I shall bid you all farewell for now and have a great weekend. Oh, and GO STEELERS!!!  
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.