Friday, August 5, 2011

My Employees My Friends

          I can understand feeling embarrassed about personal issues and hiding the whole truth but when you’re dragging my fiancée into it you’ve made it my issue too.  All three of my employees/friends have run behind my back and tried dragging Eric in between our personal issues. They just didn’t realize that Eric would ALWAYS tell me the truth about what happened and he would ALWAYS be on my side. 
          Most times I found myself protecting my friends/employees from him. When he would say that they didn’t help him enough,  I argued in their favor even though there were times when I knew we couldn’t get to cleaning for him.  However, he IS impossible to satisfy. So usually I run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get down what I need and what he needs and there just isn’t enough hours in a day.
          All in all my employees/ friends are really great. I can’t think of one thing I’ve asked Sharlene, Michelle or Kristi to do for me that any one of them has refused.  I can count on two to always fill in for the third one. Sharlene is like the older sister Cathy that I lost 10 years ago, Michelle is the closest friend I have and probably why I get so easily disappointed or miffed with her and Kristi took the place of my son, she is like a daughter to me. This explains why we’re always arguing. But I really do love them all. 
(To be continued)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.