Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Employees/Friends The End


            Some would say that is impossible to maintain a friendship with someone you work so closely with day in and day out and even if you did who’s to say you’d become friends anyway? I’m a very friendly, open person who usually wears my heart on my sleeve and has the tendency to be a little too blunt and free speaking with my opinions. I usually make friends quickly and easily and throw a wedge right between that bond just as fast with some brutally honest opinion given at the wrong time with less than friendly tact. However, a person can’t help what they are and I’ve accepted myself, character defects, faults and shortcomings. And if a person doesn’t like me I’ve decided that’s their issue not mine. So I suppose I’m healthier than I’ve ever been.

          I really do need to make some friends outside of work. The problem is I never get out socializing. Thank goodness for the internet, although that can be a mixed blessing. Losing oneself in the computer can be therapeutic but it can get to the point of an unhealthy addiction. I spend almost every waking hour on the computer and will take this opportunity to apologize for not posting for sooo long and realize it’s been a very long time. But I actually have a good reason this time; I’ve been working as a model again since I found a great networking website for models, photographers, agents, makeup artists and stylists. The DisabiliKeys project is also going well since we are just delivering a refurbished laptop to a needy newly injured SCI victim right to the rehab once a month.

          We did a photo shoot yesterday and both of my attendants/friends Kristi and Michelle helped out. They really are great girls, ladies, women and friends and I love them. I’ll post some of the best shots. Goodnight night dear followers and readers, I wish you love.




                                                                           

1 comment:

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.