Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Really Need Your Computer Help Friends PLEASE!

Can someone,  ANYONE, help me with a problem I've had with my blog since I started it in Sept.
It seems that somehow the settings for my comments got screwy somewhere down the line and It wants to show comments on a white background with white text which in essense makes them invisible.
Anyway, I put a bandaid on the situation by making my blog background slightly gray but for the life of me I see NO setting for blog OR text color.
Can anyone PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME?

P.S. Happy Spring everyone!!!  
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.