Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Mission

         I just accidently erased my entire post but wanted to let you know that I feel the time for reminiscing is over and it is now time to begin my mission. If I feel like venting or think a story from my life may help demonstrate a point I’m trying to make that will help someone with a spinal cord injury then I may use it.
         My doctor and I are still unable to get the proper dose of levo-thyroxine to straighten out my TSH levels so the rest of my hormones can function properly. This definitely has a lot to do with my moodiness, loss of judgment, depression (living in the past), procrastination and inability to sleep.
         Once again I apologize for losing my post not having the time to rewrite it. Thank you for hanging in there with me.
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.