Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Story Chapter 12 Part 3

          Kristi and I became good friends despite the fairly large age difference and began I confiding in her and she in me. Ours was more like a mother daughter relationship with me teaching her everything from the simplest things like folding clothes to getting involved where I probably shouldn’t have such as telling her how to discipline her children. Looking back, I wish wouldn’t have had said some of things I did but as they say hind sight is 20/20. She’s now worked for me over a year. I can’t say enough about what a sweet and giving person Kristi is; there hasn’t been one thing I’ve asked of her that she’s refused. And the most important quality about her is that she nothing like Nicole. I don’t think. There’s just absolutely, positively, utterly no way I could ever be the trusting, open book, heart on my sleeve, Lori I had been all my life ever again and that truly is a shame.

( to be continued)      
                                                      
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.