Monday, December 6, 2010

Steelers Won!!! IN YOUR FACE

Forgive me for leaving my story for a night but I am a HUGE Steelers fan and football fan in general. For anyone who is Ravens fan all I can humbly say is IN YOUR FACE!!!
Have you ever heard of karma? That helmet to helmit hit on Heath Miller was CLEARLY illegal and no call was made. So this is what you get ... na na nana NA!
Sorry folks sometimes I forget I'm an adult when it comes to football.
Sometimes I just can't help myself ... I LOVE IT!
HERE WE GO STEELERS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to be as open, honest, blunt, and real as think you need to when leaving your comment. any of you who can relate to any one of my issues or takes offense to something I've written I'd especially like to hear from. I'm sorry to say that any comments left anonymously will not be published whether positive or negative. however, i still appreciate the insight and value the opinion. Thanks, L.A.M.B.